I'm assuming of course that there will be an updated edition this year. I've listed these movies in what I think is likely to make the updated book.
1. Parasite-Boon Joon-ho's film of the have and have nots took home the Best Picture and Best Foreign Language Oscar and even motivated people who don't normally watch Foreign language films to check it out. This is a sure thing to make the book. (Best Picture Winner, International Film Winner)
2. Jojo Rabbit-This offbeat film of a kid in Nazi Germany coping with a Jewish girl hiding in his house while being shadowed by his imaginary friend named Adolph has enough laughs, drama and critical acclimation to make the book (Best Picture Nominee)
19174.Joker-The retelling of the Joker origin story through a different lens than we are used to seems to be broken down into camps of loving it and hating it. I do think most agree on the emotionally powerfull performance of Joqauin Phoenix. I think this one gets in. (Best Picture Nominee)
5. Once Upon a Time in Hollywood-Quentin Tarantino's tale of Hollywood during the time of the Tate/Labianca murders has everything but Charles Manson's kitchen sink in it. I think this one gets in. though Tarantino's The Hateful Eight did not. (Best Picture Nominee)
Once Upon a Time in Hollywood6.Marriage Story-Story about the breakup of a bi-coastal marriage is a strong family drama with stellar performances. I'm on the fence whether this one gets in the book. (Best Picture Nominee)
7. The Irishman-Long film about teamster Jimmy Hoffa has been criticized for being too long and not quite to the level of some of other Scorsese films. I liked it, but still don't think it gets in.
Ford v. Ferrari
Toy Story 411. American Factory-Fascinating story of a Detroit motor plant being taken over by Chinese management is definitely worth a watch. Documentaries have been slighted by the book in recent years and don't think this one gets in either. (Best Documentary winner)
It's worth noting that Parasite also won Best Director. I think it couldn't be more of a lock to be in The Book.ReplyDelete
I'd like to see 1917 make it in. If Avatar did, 1917 should. I agree on Judy--the film itself is kind of disappointing despite how good Zellweger is.
The Irishman-Long film about teamster Jimmy Hoffa has been criticized for being too long and not quite to the level of some of other Scorsese films. I liked it, but still don't think it gets in.ReplyDelete
for any query or support go here
After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don’t believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: email@example.com or WhatsApp him +15068001647ReplyDelete
you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS
as we know that, It's a good idea to look over the previous year's Best Picture Nominees when choosing which films will make the updated edition of the 1001 Movie Book. At least half of them are usually selected.ReplyDelete
Of course, I'm expecting that this year's edition will be updated. I've included a list of films that I believe will be included in the revised edition of the book.
1. Parasite-Boon Joon-picture ho's about the haves and have-nots won Best Picture and Best Foreign Language Oscars, inspiring even those who don't usually watch foreign language films to see it. It's a foregone conclusion that this will be included in the book. (International Film Award Winner, Best Picture)
for more information go here Bellen Windows Klantenservice
Best Picture and Best Foreign Language Oscar and even motivated people who don't normally watch Foreign language films to check it out. go here ............PayPal Nieuw TelefoonnummerReplyDelete