Thursday, March 3, 2011

TALK TO HER (2002, SPAIN)



My own personal March movie madness. My goal is make 31 posts in 31 days about 31 movies. They all must be non-U. S. films that I haven’t seen before. Why do I make this stipulation? Don’t know exactly, by we all have to have goals, don’t we?

Day three, from the Kingdom of Spain
Talk to Her (2002)

This movie is a good lesson to not read a synopsis of the movie before you watch it (which I didn’t). It went in a direction I totally wasn’t expecting and that’s a good thing. Just let yourself be surprised, that’s my motto. Well, it’s my motto as of now, anyway.

3 comments:

  1. wow. That was short. I covered a bunch of Almodovar films on my blog a while back:

    BAD EDUCATION: http://screeninsight.blogspot.com/2010/09/bad-educationla-mala-educacion-pedro.html

    VOLVER: http://screeninsight.blogspot.com/2010/09/volver-pedro-almodovar-2006.html

    But alas, I have yet to discuss TALK TO HER.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I hope to see more of Almodovar's films, including Volver. I'll check what you have to say about it on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers Chris and, indeed, I shall keep reading and following your blog!

    ReplyDelete